Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yes! I did do it again!

I changed the look of my blog yet again. And I promise, it won't be the last time!
I swear I will probably lose readers over this constant change. I want you to stay! Please don't leave!!
I have tried to make it simpler, sometimes I get tired of the color, sometimes it gets changed if my mood changes, tonight, I was going for how I felt. Cold! Brrr!
And it doesn't seem to be changing...me feeling cold, I mean. All I want to do is stay under the blanket, snuggled up on the couch or my bed. Which, of course, leads to sleep. I don't WANT to sleep so much, but when I cuddle close to Kainan under the warm blanket, it's just so comfortable and nice! And then tonight, I'll end up being awake and messin' online. After messing online, I'll switch the t.v. onto Hallmark channel and proceed to watch Christmas shows til wee hours of the morning. And then tomorrow-Rinse, Repeat. Oh wait, that's shampooing...but you get the idea of this vicious little cycle I've been on! My house has suffered, hopefully tomorrow I can change all of that! Wish me luck!

P.S. for a good laugh, check out this site 

1 comment:

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...