Meet me on Monday is a little ditty that Java likes to do...and from the looks of it, so many others do as well. Count me in! I like the blog hops, but what I particularly like about this one, you learn something about me from reading it. I haven't had a blog post that wasn't a "hop" in awhile, and this one is no change. But, since they tell a little bit about me, it kind of isn't just a "hop". I know....((sigh)).... it's cheating......If you'd like to join in, you can do so by visiting here.
1. How do you order your steak? I rarely ever order steak. But when I do, that's not how I like it. Rare, I mean. I can't eat it when minutes ago it was mooing at the butcher. Blech! Any meat that I consume has to be A}. brown B.} not bleeding and 3.} not mooing or grazing in a pasture.
Well done for me please...but don't burn it!!
2. Are you superstitious about anything? Shooting stars. If you are lucky enough to see a shooting star, you must make a wish! Ladders, I try not to walk under them. Not exactly sure it's because I'm superstitious though, more like afraid that the person standing on it won't be there much longer if I choose to walk under a ladder. But seriously, how hard is it to walk around it? And mirrors, if I can prevent from breaking one, consider it done! Again though, not so much superstition steering me from breaking a mirror so much as having to clean up the shards of glass off the floor and out of my feet...so am I superstitious? Nah. Not so much. But this explanation was much more fun than just answering no.
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)? My kids. Although I absolutely believe in NOT being friends to my children, I spend so much time with them and value and treasure the memories with them. Omitting my children as friends, I would have to say Amanda. It's been a little over a year since I've met Amanda. She always listens to me, doesn't mind if I vent. She is quite daring in the creativity department, which is something I love! I believe her and I are going to be great friends for a great while! I have friends that I have been friends with for years and have kept in touch with across the miles but they don't seem to hold as strong a value as what I've found in Amanda. :)
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)? I last wore a dress in July. To a friends wedding. I loved the dress...even though I don't particularly like wearing them.
5. Do you have any trips scheduled? Insert great big, fat I wish ))here((.Our trips tend to consist of going "home" for a few days. And they tend to be quite spontaneous! Not much planning goes into our trips back to Southern Indiana. If we were to plan an actual trip/vacation, I would be through the roof with excitement! But alas, those days haven't been yet. Someday, I will take a trip!
All of this and I just realized.....Today is Tuesday! Time to prepare my Tuesday list, I guess!