Sunday, December 26, 2010

Monday Blog Participation

Meet me on Monday Questions:

1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?  I We have no plans for New Years. We never do anything for New Years.
2. How tall are you? 5 feet even :)
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor? Vanilla or Tapioca. Or if I'm going with the ready to eat....any of the yummy flavors. I have a super, uber, humongous sweet tooth so they are all delicious to me. Yum!
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in? Living Room-where my computer is.
                                            5. What is your best physical feature? Hmmm...eyes???


MellowYellowMondayBadge



I've posted this photo on the blog before but this is it's first appearance on MYM.



Are you relieved or sad that Christmas is over? I've got mixed feelings on it. Here's to a great Monday for everyone! ((Raising glass for a toast!))


12 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower through Meet Me On Monday. :) I like most puddings and am especially happy with the ready made kinds. I will make my own if I must. :) I have to work for part of New Year's Eve but I don't mind. I used to work all the time on New Year's when I was younger because I worked in night clubs. It will be nice to just work a bit. Check out my blog and you'll learn a little more. :)

    http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following you from Monday Mingle. Hope you follow back. Thanks and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, my first time to visit your blog. i like your MYM photo. for the New Year, we plan of going to a New Year party in the nearby mall--with live entertainment and fireworks display.:p

    http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2010/12/mellow-yellow-monday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad it is over. I had fun while it was here for a couple days, but now I am ready for normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower/fan from monday mingle, come check out Mari's Fun! thankx. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you from Meet Me on Monday. I'm Rebecca from FreakyFrugalite.com. Nice to meet you. :D

    I'm following your blog on Google Connect. Would you consider following me?
    Have a wonderful week, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I found you through Mellow Yellow Monday. I love your train photo. My Dad was a train man. Very cool. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower from Monday mingle. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya! I am here hopping and following!

    http://massholemommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'm with you I'm happy it is over but I'm also a little sad too. I love the music and the movies and the one day just to hang out at home. Great meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Just popped by to say hello, If you have a few spare minutes please visit me back
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vanessa, first time here.. I live close by Ohio, love your pic. I am now your follower.

    Yellows at Robert Morris University, happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...