Saturday, December 18, 2010

Weekend love

Well, after having two, yes count them (2) babysitters fall through tonight, the hubs and I didn't get our Christmas shopping date that I was sooooo looking forward to [for the time with hubby, not for the shopping, that was just a cool bonus!]. ((sigh)) ((pouty lip)) So I decided, I must do something to cheer me up...sooooo weekend wordle it is. I'm not sure exactly what it is about the wordle that I like so much. I first saw this on Lora's page who saw it on a page of the author that started it. I however, don't know who that is...besides, from the sounds of it, they don't really keep up with it much anymore. So I credit Lora. ( I would credit the originator if I knew who that was!)  You should visit her page, always a good read and music! If you want to participate in the wordle, you can click on this link. Here is mine from this week!

Kinda looks like a shoe...hmm
As always, clicking on the photo should enlarge it. It's kind of hard to read them all...I had to shrink the pic.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww...if i were near you i would babysit for a date night! hope you get that soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...