Clicking on the button above will take you to Wednesday Hodgepodge where you should play along!
1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride? How about the warm weather version-a carriage ride?
Nowhere in my recollection of memories can I remember either of the two. Someday I would love to do both, especially the sleigh ride!
2. What's your policy on 'chain mail'...you know, the emails you receive that are often some sort of poem/blessing/good wish that ask you to send it on to 10 or 12 friends? Do you delete without opening, read and trash, read and trash and then worry you won't be blessed/lucky/protected? Do you delete the sender from your contact list or just go ahead and send the love onward?
Sometimes I will read, sometimes I will delete. But most of the time I will delete the email. I never delete the contact!
3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies and why?
The only ones I can think of right now would be the Home Alone movies. And the character would be Kevin. Because he is so danged hilarious! And full of ingenuity!
4. Share a favorite quote.
The will of God will not take you where the grace of God will not keep you.
5. What's your favorite holiday scent?
I love all of them! Right now my favorite is cinnamon. But I love all of the wonderful cookie scents and pine. They're all great!
6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?
The season doesn't stress me out at all. I enjoy the season very much! It is my favorite time of the year as far as holidays are concerned.
7. What's the best thing about your life right now?
My kids are happy*this makes me happy
My husband is happy*this makes me happy
My husband has a great job that he enjoys
We have our health, a warm place to lay our heads, food to eat.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
4:33 a.m. It looks like my darling 3 year old son is making a habit of this "wake in the middle of the night, be up til wee hours thing." THIS does NOT make me happy.