Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Today we went to visit Santa at the movie theater. Camden didn't really care either way, the look on her face told me she may be losing her sense of belief. :( She is after all, 9 years old. And Kainan was shy or scared, I'm not sure which. So needless to say, I didn't get a photo with just the kids and Santa. But this was the most awesome, realistic Santa I've ever seen!





After we saw Santa, we came home to build and decorate the gingerbread house. Daddy built it and me and the kids decorated it. This year I'm totally overlooking the little imperfections. Because, those imperfections is exactly what makes these little moments perfect. :)


Click this photo to see it larger!
We still have to finish our shopping. Which we won't be able to do until Wednesday!! Yeah, the 22nd...so even though I wanted to have everything done weeks ago....it turns out it just isn't going that way. ((sigh)) What do you have left to do before Christmas? Are you finished with everything or are you a last minute type of person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...