Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just one thing

If you could tell people one thing or re tell them one thing, have them read one thing over again, what would it be? Kristen had the idea to re post our favorite post of 2010. Well since I just started my blogging adventure in August, I don't have many to choose from. Allow me to rephrase...I haven't posted many personal posts, most were blog hops. But I would have to go for the story telling, hopefully slightly humorous version of this post. Simply because it is so far off the mark of what I typically post. So what is your favorite post of 2010? Let's see em! And don't forget to head over to Works for me Wednesday to link your favorite post and check out some other wonderful reads already linked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...