Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Hodgepodge




1. If you had known what they knew then, would you have boarded the Mayflower? Probably, yes. I should probably think a bit about this and give a more complex answer, but...not happenin' today! My brain may very well shut down!!

2. How far have you traveled on a boat and how do you feel about boats in general? The thought of boats makes me fearful. I've had too many vivid dreams of drowning to want to chance actually experiencing that. I am not a strong swimmer due to the reason that water scares me. Swimming in pools is okay for me, as long as I can control the depth I'm in, but when you get to over 8 ft deep you can pretty much count on me freakin out! So to answer the question, no I have never traveled on a boat and I feel pretty negative about the idea of them in general.
 
3. What traditions have you kept, acquired thru marriage, and/or tossed? If you're single what are some of traditions  your family has had that you kept? We never really had traditions more than traveling to grandma's house. Which was only an hour away. Now, there is no family closer than 8 hours to us. Okay, none of my family is up here. And the hubs, his family that is here could care less about us. I try to give my kids a history lesson and make sure they understand the true meaning of why we celebrate.

4. What time is your dinner and how many will be round your table? And what is the one side dish you cannot do without on Thanksgiving day?Dinner, don't know yet....sad, I know! And 4 around our table. Side dish we love, The Ultimate Side Dish. Yummy!
 
5. Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? Do tell...Nope...thank God!

6. Tell about a situation that caused you dreadful trepidation and much feet dragging only to realize later it was a true blessing. Spur of the moment, the only thing I can think of would be my ex fiance and I splitting up.

7. Baked, sweet, mashed, hash browned, or french fried...which one's your favorite? Hmmmm....mashed would have to take this one, followed extremely closely with sweet.

8. Insert your own random thought here...
Dear pillow and blanket, I'm sorry I had to leave you for awhile, but with any luck we will be reunited again. So please don't fret! I'll be there soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you played along today... Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...