Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photo's.....stacked

I am at a loss as far as screwing up my picasa and blogger photos! And I just can't get over it. :( How many times am I going to mention my screw up you ask?? Until I remember NOT to do it again!! So, I think I am trying to make up for my loss by adding more pictures. This time, let's try a widget. I love this site! ☺ Warning: you can expect me to be on photo overload for some time. But for those of you that don't want to look at my pictures while I'm overloading, there is a little, red box in the upper, right hand corner of your computer screen. If you click on it, I don't have to know about it. So, ssshh!


                   

P.S. Have I mentioned that I like this site?

1 comment:

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...