Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fun Foods for the kids

We all have those days when we just don't feel like slaving over the hot stove. Every now and then, when I'm not feeling up to cooking an actual "meal", the kids end up getting octopus on a bed of seaweed. They like it, but then again, who wouldn't enjoy octopus hot dogs with seaweed macaroni & cheese?



 Very simple to make, by cutting the hot dogs in half and then slicing vertically to make the 8 legs. Don't cut all the way up or he'll have no head!! And add blue (or green) food color to the macaroni & cheese.



My kids love them! Cute and fun but also easy to make!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's adorable! My kids wouldn't eat it. :( They would say it looks weird.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...