Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



23rd round of questions posted by  Java.

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one but sometimes I cuddle with my husbands after he goes to work. :)

2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
At my kitchen table. With my little family! :)

3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
I would rather attend a party. Had we a bigger house, I would host. 

4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
I have no idea! More than 5. Less than 10.  No brand names though, although I'd like to have a good, sturdy purse.

5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?
Not a fan of seafood. 

4 comments:

  1. I am following you from todays blog hop... hope to see you at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sturdy is always the thing to go for with a purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will admit, purse shopping drives me insane which is why I only have a few. I don't know what it is about purse shopping that is so overwhelming like do I want fashion or function...should I spend a bazillion dollars? What's wrong with the purse I have now? And the last question always wins so I never buy a new one.
    Yup, this comment? Totally random. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purses! I want a certain name brand one too; hoping to get one.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...