Friday, November 19, 2010

New, simple look

I wanted to change up the look of my blog. Yes, again! I get so bored with it so quickly! I was trying to go for something simple, with less chaos and "noise" but I am almost thinking this is too simple. Which is a complete contradiction being that I generally prefer simple. I don't need nor particularly want anything fancy schmancy. I typically like things not to take away the focus of something, so maybe this isn't so bad. It will take some time getting used to I suppose. ((sigh)) You see, I'm not a very patient person. Ask my husband, he will tell you!  When I have to wait on things, I get very agitated. Which is something I need to work on. I've tried to work on it, but got tired of waiting on results. Hehe! So, anyhoo, for those that follow, you will know if I got tired of getting used to this blog design....when/if it changes in the near future. You can tell by the splashes of color and text size that I feel that I need some fun in the post. 

4 comments:

  1. I like it!
    Oh, and the word verification thing is working for me now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! BIG sigh of relief...haha...j/k...okay so maybe not completely kidding. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. simple with a splash of color!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...