Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful-Day 3 & 4

I missed posting yesterday. But that's okay because what I'm thankful for is big enough to take up two days! I am thankful today (and everyday!!) that there is a great and wonderful God that blesses me and does just what he says he does. Never has He brought me to something that I couldn't get through. He always knows best. Always. And I'm thankful that I have someone that cares that much about me and continuously sees me through any trial or tribulation. He doesn't care if I get my clothes at Wal mart instead of Ralph Lauren or that I don't live in a multi million dollar home or drive a fancy car. He doesn't want to see me suffer. Everything I  have is all due to Him, all belongs to Him. He sees, loves, blesses, heals, keeps His promises. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...