Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ugh...what a stupid move!

So...I thought I would delete my picasa pictures because I never use picasa...okay, so really I wanted to delete them because my phone auto imports these photo's to my phone and I simply don't like them there. However, this was NOT a good idea...it deleted all of my blogger photos in all of the previous posts! Duh! Picasa is Google...or well, a product of...they're like siblings or cousins or somethin. They're tight!

Now I'm upset and hoping my techy husband can restore them, but I still will not be able to go back and restore pics to my blog posts! Damn!

Good news is, they aren't on my Android anymore. (Sorry, searching for a silver lining here!) I'm just not so certain that it was worth losing them from my blog. Okay, well, I'm pretty certain I'd rather live with them on my phone rather than NOT have them on my blog.

Update: They can't be restored...  :(   Not to my blog. 

P.S....this is my 100th post. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. YAY on the 100th post!

    Sorry about the photos. I would be angry too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...