Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello again

It has been a good while since I've posted anything here. I've just not had a lot to say. (Believe me, I was just as  shocked as you are!)
There has been a lot going on, but nothing really noteworthy. Until just the last couple of days. :)
Kainan had his annual echo cardiogram and ekg last week. He has a mild aortic valve stenosis. If you don't know what that is, you can read about it here.
I am so, so, so proud of him! As you may guess, last year he had barely been two years old when he went in for his appointment. You try getting a 2 year old to sit still for that long!! It's not easy!
After his appointments, we met with the doctor where she proceeded to tell us that there hasn't been any change since he's been seeing a cardiologist. This is GREAT news! It means that his stenosis hasn't gotten worse! She also told us that since he hasn't had any problems and nothing has gotten worse that he PROBABLY wouldn't have problems with it or need surgery! PRAISE GOD!!! They will continue to monitor him annually but there is not a need to continue the echo cardiogram unless there is a change!! WOOOOHOOO!

Camden really wanted her hair cut...short. So, courageously, I began the journey through her long hair and ended up with this:
Before
After (but before cleaning up!)
 I realize that it isn't exactly even on each side, but I didn't go to beauty school either...

Jim celebrated a birthday Monday. I won't post how old (or young) he is....not that I think he would really care. :)
Kainan celebrated his 3rd birthday yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone!
November is an unusually busy month for us regarding birthdays!! Here are a few shots from the festivities:

        


       

      

      

      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...