Susanne's blog to see where it all started.
1. Like many others who have posted their 5 today, I have to mention cuddling under my blanket. It is such a great feeling to be able to snuggle up under my blanket on a cool night.
2. Two words....Nick jr! I know my kids shouldn't watch so much t.v. But they do...and it has really saved my sanity!! AND taught my young en a thing or two!
3. A family that supports me. Yes, my husband & kids do, but I'm talking about my parents and siblings. And even my close friends. I'm so grateful that I can call on them and it doesn't matter if they agree with my decision or not, they still support me.
4. My husband's job. There was a time when we thought maybe he would never be able to obtain employment. (When you are jobless for so long, it seems never ending!!) He has a fantastic job now and although I wanted a job for myself before, I am able to stay home now.
5. Music. ♪♫ Music is such an inspiration to me. It gets me through so much. And makes me happy. I've always loved music. From high school show choir to c.d's and the radio in the car. Gotta have it!