Saturday, January 29, 2011

If I could do things the way I wanted...

If I could do things any way I wanted, my house would look like this...

It would have this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, funky crate staircase!

Donna at funky junk interiors certainly has a way of putting things together that most wouldn't dream of. And she certainly makes it all work wonderfully!
My house would also have this creation of Marian's at Miss Mustard Seed:
Would you believe THAT sofa started out looking like
THIS?!?!
And that she transformed it by using....drop cloths?!?! AWESOME!
I would have to have chairs too right? Well, those can also be found at Mustard Seed Creations.
You'll have to go to her page to see the before pictures! They didn't look so fabulous before! But aren't they amazing now??
I'm going to need a stool to go with my new lovely sofa and chairs. I can swing by The Virginia House to pick up this little darling!
I would like this dandy little window made by Brown Paper Package's Kierste.
I have a thing for revamped windows. I have one now that has the American flag painted onto it. I love it. Didn't she do a fantastic job on this? She stole my heart by starting with a red frame! :)

I don't have photo's for the following things but only because I wasn't about to post them without permission to use them. But you have, have, have to visit and see these outstanding productions!

I would certainly have to have a bed like this one by Shanty 2 Chic! And while I'm there I'd pick up this craft table.
I need these pillows from The Wannabe Cottage! I haven't decided if I'm going to put them on the bed or the sofa though...hmmm.

I can see the kids and I reading books under a shade tree sitting on this bench.
(photo courtesy of google images)

All of these designers have so, so many astonishing things to show off! Please stop by and have a look-see! You won't be disappointed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...