Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

I've never hopped along to this one but thought it sounded like a goodie. :) The little things we do is hosting...be nice and play along too!




1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my scrapbooks, photos, files

2. A smell I really like is Vampire by Body Fantasies


3. Something you might not know about me is that I moved from Indiana to Tacoma, Washington to live with my husband (then boyfriend) after only 3 months.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are facebook & blogger

5. This weekend I will be doing exactly this. After of course watching some tv with the chicklings.

6. Nothing makes me happier than my family. Generic answer? You haven't met my family then!

7. A bad habit I have is cracking my knuckles, neck, back....sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...