Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh if there was ever a day I NEEDED to sleep late...

this is it!!

Kainan is crying and screaming....in her own way, so is Camden. She had 2 days off of school for the fair[have you ever heard of that before??] so today feels like Monday. Yuck! My chest is hurting. {I know, not good!} I talked to my mom about it last night, she said it sounds like pleurisy. I looked it up on webmd. I certainly have all the symptoms. And since group rates for my husbands employee insurance increased by 4 times what it was, we dropped it. Nice......sick and no insurance. :(

With all of this going on, I still think I'm blessed to have the awesome family & friends that I have. :)

And life goes on...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...