Friday, October 22, 2010

My, my, my...what a day!

Well, it has been a rough day in the Dilly house today! It started with being almost late getting Camden to the bus. We did make it, but was rushing and stressing to get her there on time! After getting her on the bus, we went to a friend's house that lives nearby. The kids had so much fun playing together. Until Kainan fell and bumped his head! It was pretty bad! I kinda started to flip out! (I think every mother gets a little overwhelmed with trying to decipher if a head injury is bad or not...they're all bad to us!) When this happened, I took him immediately to Jim at work so he could have a look at it. I mean, he does, after all have his EMT certification. Even though it looks horrible, he says it will be okay. Whew!!! And my next genius move, I was late getting Camden from the bus stop. They had an early dismissal. I must have timed it wrong. Oh, I could use a nap! {but I can always go for a nap, I can nap anytime!} I've been a little under the weather so this has all taken a toll on me.
On a good note, I'm getting a little house cleaning done and then watching a movie with the fam tonight!!
Thanks for reading, have a great weekend!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hope Kainan is OK. I freak out over head bumps too, especially when they are younger.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kainan. Hope he is OK....and that you are too! I know how we worry about our little ones.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...