Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Non beneficial post for everyone who reads

Hello readers! Ever have one of those days when you just have so much you need to get done and not enough time to do it? I'm having one of those days. I feel like I've been cleaning all day and don't see any improvement. It's so very nerve racking (wracking) {I have no idea how to make that grammatically correct or the spelling either...oh well!}
Halloween costumes are almost finished...have I already mentioned that in the last couple of days? Kainan's is complete! Woohoo! Camden's is pretty much done. I still need to make her some pom poms for her cheer leading outfit. Kainan loved to have his costume on before it was done, now....not so much! He whines about it! Hope that changes by tomorrow! Anyhooooo, I will be posting pictures of costumes hopefully tonight, so check back later!

Yes, I know this post had a lot of information that really didn't benefit anyone. Except for the fact that I needed a breather from cleaning. :) Where else is better to take a break that blogspot?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...