Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kainan's first haircut

Jim has been bugging me, nagging me, pestering me...{Okay, okay....ASKING me} to cut his hair. So I finally gave in and helped him do it tonight. {I like his hair grown out a bit...him, not so much.} Kainan watched a little bit neither interested or ignorant of the fact. But I asked him, jokingly, if he wanted Mommy to cut his hair. And he said yes. {Stupid Mommy!!} He doesn't have much hair to begin with. And it took a great while for him to grow what he has now!! So he said he wanted me to cut his hair. I just took a teeny, tiny, itty, bitty, little snip from the back of his hair. And then it hit me that this was going to be considered his 1st haircut. That being said, I was going to need more than just an itsy, bitsy, short, little sniplet of his cute little locks. I was going to need enough to actually be able to SEE it when looking at it in his baby book! So, I added the 1 inch clip and proceeded to give him his first {but very much so spontaneous} haircut. He wasn't a big fan of the vibration of the clippers. Kept telling me not to tickle his forehead and neck!! But he didn't complain. Did very well actually! I'm sad of the fact that it is not baby hair anymore, but excited too that he is starting to make his own choices as a person. {Within reason, of course!!}





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sad when they grow up, yet a happy time too. He doesn't look like he minded it at all. I bet he looks cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...