Thursday, September 9, 2010

Susie Homemaker

I did dishes today!! Yes, it's true! Jim nearly fainted! Haha...okay so there totally, IS a story behind why it is such a big deal that I washed dishes.

IIIII [I'm not stuttering, honest...this is my way of emphasizing!] wanted a portable dishwasher.
JIMMMM on the other hand, did not. HE wanted new cell phones.

You see, we have ONE sink. One very, very, very shallow sink. Not to mention, small. So, we cut a deal. HE would win with the cell phones. &&& HE would clean the dishes. All the time. Until I was able to have my dishwasher. But here's the drawback......since HE does the dishes, they get done whenever HE feels like doing them. So today, I couldn't take it anymore! I had to get the dishes washed. [He is normally pretty good at staying on top of things...like getting dishes done...but he's had a lot going on.] Afterall, he DID fix the truck handle. ;)

I know it is an unwritten rule somewhere that it is a woman's place to do the cleaning and cooking and parenting...yada, yada, yada...all while being pregnant right? You know what I say to that?? PFFT! Woman's place, woman's schmace! That's what I think about THAT idea!

Now, I will admit that I spend entirely too much time sitting in front of the convenient piece of brilliant technology that I like to call my computer. AKA my lifeline to the outside world. My escape. MY SANITY!! {But that is an entirely different post!}

However, for the most part, I have been a good little Cinderella...and a pretty darned good Betty Crocker! Bellies are happy anyway. And that is all that matters. :)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...