Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall into Reading 2010






You can find more information on Fall into Reading 2010 by clicking here.

These are the books I would like to read.
 


I will carry you: The sacred Dance of Grief & Joy

 When a woman lets go of her fears
   The 10 Best Decisions a couple can make
  Becoming the woman of his dreams
    Choosing God's best
Tender mercy for a mother's soul

I also have a goal of reading to my kids at least 20 minutes a night. This is something that when I first became a mother, I always wanted to do. But I've strayed so far from that. I want to get back into the swing of things and begin reading to them again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...