Friday, August 6, 2010

Faith & Love

After many, many months, I'm finally getting down to my very first blog. What took me so long?

I'm dedicating my first post to a dear friend of mine who is ultimately the strongest woman I know. I won't completely go into detail , but I'll give a hint of her background, just for understanding. She is my age, (28, I'll be 29 in a few weeks) diabetic- insulin dependent, hysterectomy at the young age of 26, she has 3 of her own children and 1 that she cares for and accepts with so much love you would never know she didn't give birth to him. She had many complications during her last pregnancy, only to bring a miracle baby to this earth! Baby "B" was born with many issues with her heart and at only a few days old had her first surgery. They have been battling issues with it since. And just recently, my dear friend was diagnosed with breast cancer. I literally just realized this moments ago. (I'm horrible at keeping up with her blog) Even after all of this going on in her life, she continues to have faith in The Lord. She is very dependent on Him to bring her through it...if it is His will. She is very family oriented, but her faith in God is even more amazing! Through my eyes, she is the true definition of a super hero! Not only is she a great mother, friend, wife, sister, daughter and anything that can be put into this category, she is truly an inspiration to me and many, many others! Even though things bring her down, she rarely shows it. Rather continues to be faithful, pushing forward and trusting in The Lord. I cannot express how motivational she is and she doesn't even have to try! I am so happy and so lucky to be able to call her my friend. I love her and I pray that she and her family find comfort during this difficult time.

Dear Lord Jesus,
I ask you to please pray for this family.
Please help them to find strength and hope
throughout this difficult and fearful time that
they are enduring. I pray that you give them peace
and comfort in all that they encounter and help them
always have faith in you, Lord.
In Jesus sweet name,
Amen


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to read more.

    Oh, and as for the friend above. I too am saying prayers for her. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...