Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fail us not

Results from the blood culture came back negative. No growth! WHAT A RELIEF! Thank God!!


I want to thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. I was quite a mess throughout all of this. On the way to the doctors office yesterday I heard this song. After everything I was worrying about, this song gave me comfort and strength to find the faith that I thought I was unable to find due to all of my worries and fears.





This situation has definitely reminded me not to take anything for granted! Life is so precious. And you never know when obstacles will be thrown your way. This is the first time my faith was tested so strongly...and this was the first time I didn't know what was going to happen. Thanks to many prayers and many great friends and family for all of the support!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Kainan is going to be OK.

    Like the song. Sounds like something they would play in our church.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...