Saturday, August 21, 2010

5 Things

For this post, I'm going to tell you about five things going on in my life right now.

1. I sat through, {for the very first time in my life} an entire parade IN THE RAIN today!! Luckily, I remembered umbrellas! {And luckily, I love the rain!} But that didn't stop us all from being soaked to the skin! We still enjoyed the Canal Days parade on Main Street! =)

2. My feet hurt! {Even after my totally awesome husband rubbing them for me this afternoon!} [I'm just not used to being on them all day!]

3. I sometimes complain about my in~laws when they come to town. But they will be leaving soon, and I am admitting that I will miss them! They help me keep my sanity in check most days! {Somedays, not so much! But that is a rare occasion!}

4. The Resale & Craft Bazaar was fun. I always enjoy myself...I could sell absolutely nothing and be glad that I went through the motions of setting everything up {and let us not forget about the tearing down also!} pricing everything and finagling with customers...all because I got to have some time with good friends [and food!!].

5. I'm going to be really lonely when Camden starts school Tuesday. And I can't believe how much she has grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...