Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Picture This Thursday-Animal-4

Welcome to Picture this Thursday! Join us and play along!!

It works like this. I will post this weeks photo's and also inform you of the category for next week. Which will allow anyone that wants to participate but that may not have a photo for that category an opportunity to get those pictures! There will be a linky (because I want to see everyone's photos!) that will be open for probably 2 days.



I only ask two things:

1. Please follow me as the hostess.
2. Use the "Picture this Thursday" button in the post.
You can also post to your sidebar if you'd like.

It's that easy!

So, whatcha waitin' on? Get snappin!


The topic this week is:
ANIMAL
Here are mine!
My cat Neko, peeking out from under the couch.

Duck at the park

Next week's subject is:
Springtime Photo




4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I posted mine. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cats eyes peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat pic. My cat does that occasionally, but they are both white so it doesn't have quite the same effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fixed the code on my blog. I didn't realize it wasn't showing up. Thanks for fixing it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, even if they aren't in agreement with my thoughts, but please, be respectful! Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...